ARTIST GUITARS 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Artist Guitars Will cover any faults in workmanship or materials for a period of 12 months
from date of purchase. If you have any issues simply contact us with a description of the
fault and a copy of your original invoice or receipt from either ArtistGuitars.com.au.
Warranty is only valid to the original purchaser and is only available in Australia. It's the
customers responsibility to return the guitar to our warehouse in Sydney.
What we don't cover
1. Strings, Valves, Batteries or other consumable items, Fret ware
2. Misuse, Damage, neglect or broken head-stocks caused by dropping the guitar
3. Any unauthorized modifications or repairs
If the guitar is faulty please email or phone us with a description of the fault and we will
either repair or replace at our discretion.
Artist Guitars prides itself on its superior service and backup support. We know that every
customer is important to us.
How to care for your guitar
1. Always keep your guitar dry, clean and out of the sun or heat. (Don't leave it in a car boot as it will get too hot), Avoid high or low extremes in humidity.
2. If you change your strings try and keep the neck to pitch as much as possible, don't leave the guitar with the strings off for any period of time. Ideally replace them 1 by 1 keeping the guitar in tune as you replace each string.
3. Keep your neck straight, it's best if you get qualified people to adjust your neck. If you do adjust it yourself be careful ! a ¼ is a lot on a truss rod, You normally only need to change ¼-1/2 turn to get the neck adjusted. Some models come with 2 way truss rods
4. Don't use any solvents on your guitar, All you should need to clean it is a clean lint free cloth , or if you want to get some extra shine get some silicon free guitar polish and a good quality guitar cloth (normal wood polish doesn't work well on guitar finishes)