Combined postage and payment is available for multiple purchases.
Please be sure to request a revised invoice before payment. There is no need to pay for each item separately.
Important Points For Safe and Timely Order Delivery
- The eBay Delivery Date Estimation is a guide only and does not take weekends or public holidays into account.
- Sending your item with Tracking and Signature on Delivery is highly recommend to insure against parcel theft.
- All parcels sent with Tracking and Signature require a signature on delivery (unless previously arranged).
- Once your item is posted, you will receive an order update email from eBay containing the shipping details
including your tracking number.
- Please use this information to track your parcel via My eBay > Purchases > Order Details > Tracking Number
- Please contact your local post office if you have not received a notice two days after the time frames noted below
- All items will be shipped within one business day after payment is received.
- Items purchased after this time on weekdays, at weekends or on public holidays will be posted the next business day.
Please be aware, the eBay Delivery Date Estimation is a guide only and does take weekends or public holidays into account.
The following shipping options are available depending on the value of the order:
- Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking
- Australia Post Express Post (with tracking and signature)
Orders Valued Under $20.00
- Australia Post Regular Post
- Australia Post Registered post or Australia Post e-Parcel (with tracking and signature)
- Australia Post Express e-Parcel (with tracking and signature)
Express Post parcels can be tracked online. Regular parcels cannot be tracked online.
- eParcel is Australia Post's online freight management system designed to streamline the distribution of parcels.
- Each parcel has a unique identifying barcode which can be tracked online.
- All items require a signature on delivery (unless previously arranged).
- Express parcels are delivered overnight to cities in the Next Day Delivery Network.
- Cities outside the network are delivered within two-three days.
All parcels are sent from the 4558 postcode in Queensland Please visit Australia Post for more information
Important Information Regarding Customs Charges, Transit Times and Insurance
The following shipping options are available:
- Please note, once your item has been despatched, the delivery time is out of our control.
- Estimated delivery dates as advised on any eBay site is are generally inaccurate. Please refer to the table above for transit times.
- International buyers purchase with the knowledege their order is being sent from Australia and can take between one to
eight weeks to arrive depending on the location.
- Parcels can be delayed due to several factors such as transit delays, natural disasters, customs clearance delays, public holidays and postal strikes etc.
- The buyer is responsible for ensuring that the product can be lawfully imported to their country.
- Orders will most likely be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
- These fees are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country and goods will not be released until said charges are paid in full.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the buyer. Retro Au Go Go are unable to advise what these charges will amount to. Each country sets different fees and taxes and the buyer should contact their local customs office for further information.
- Customs clearance procedures can cause delays and should be taken into account.
Orders Valued Over $20.00
Registered Post International
This service provides signature on delivery and compensation for loss up to $100. This service does not generally provide online tracking,
but your country may make tracking information available on its postal web site.