We ship to over 100 countries, including:
- Boznia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
See the "Shipping and payments tab" on each individual listing for a complete list of countries and applicable shipping methods.
- We ship quickly : More than 85 percent of our orders ship within one business day. The shipping method you select during checkout will determine how quickly your order arrives.
- Secure Shipping : You will receive a tracking number the day your item ships. Please keep in mind that some tracking numbers show limited information, especially for Economy class packages. The best security and tracking is provided when you select the Expedited method.
- Combined Shipping : As long as each additional item fits in the same box, it ships at a discount.
- Reliable Carriers : Most international items via the U.S. Postal Service and are delivered by your local postal service.
Carriers and Delivery Times
|Economy||Usually arrives in 10 to 21 days|
USPS First Class mail International
|Items must weight less than 4 pounds.|
|Standard||Takes 7 to 18 days -- (Usually less than two weeks for Australia)|
USPS Priority Mail International
|Most cost effective method for items of 4 pounds or more|
|Expedited||Takes 3 to 7 days, depending on where the weekend falls|
USPS Express Mail International
Best for lighter packages
UPS Worldwide Expedited
|Please note: Not all items are eligible for all classes of service. Not responsible for delays caused by holidays, weather, work stoppages, civil unrest, or acts of God.|
Duties and Taxes
- Your purchase may be subject to import duties, taxes and fees; VAT, and other charges that will be collected by the carrier on delivery.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- All customs documentation will show the price you paid for the item. Please do not ask us to commit fraud by reporting an artificially lower cost. We are a corproation and cannot ship items as gifts.
- If you order items separately to avoid paying import duty or taxes, you must separate the orders by one or more business days. Multiple orders for the same individual may be combined unless you order them more than one business day apart or include instructions not to combine them.
Lost or Undelivered Packages
- It is rare, but sometimes we ship a package and even have a tracking number, but the item is never delivered. If this happens, please contact us using the Ask a Question link at the bottom of each listing or toll free at 919-384-9760. We will have the carrier trace the package and start an investigation.
- If the tracking number shows that the item was delivered but you have not received the package, you must contact us within two business days of the delivery date to start an investigation.
- If a package is returned to us because the address you provided is not deliverable by that carrier, it is refused entry by customs, or becuase you refuised delivery, you will have the option of paying to have it re-shipped to an alternate address or to treat it as a return.
- If we do not receive the return, we cannot refund you or resehip the item
- If an item is confiscated or destroyed by customs in your country, you will not be refunded. Please know the law before you order from us.
Upgrades and Service Changes
- We reserve the right to:
- Cancel and refund orders for items that cannot be exported due to U.S. export restrictions or your country's import restrictions.
- Combine multiple orders going to the same person and address into a single package, unless you specifically instruct us not to do so;
- Split orders into multiple packages which may originate from different warehouses and may be delivered on different days;
- Send packages “signature required” or “adult signature required;”
- Upgrade or change your shipping service, at no cost to you, due to existing or threatened work stoppages, better security and trackability (especially for high-value items), availability of different shippers at different warehouses; to comply with carrier requirements and/or federal law; and/or to ensure your item is delivered in a timely manner.