Your transaction with Captain Dave, Inc. is governed by the following policies. If you have any questions or concerns about your transaction, please contact us via email, the Ask a Question link in the listing, or via telephone at 919-384-9760 or toll free at 877-41-DAVES. For more information on a specific topic, please refer to the following sections:
- Our guarantee
- Returns and exchanges
- About Captain Dave Inc.
PayPal is our preferred method of payment and offers security for both the buyer and seller.
If you wish to use a credit card, you can do so through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, it is easy to apply. If you do not wish to pay via PayPal, please contact us. We may be able to accept an alternate method of payment, such as accepting a credit card payment via phone.
Payment is due immediately. If you do not pay within four days, an unpaid item dispute will automatically open.
If you believe the total on your eBay invoice is incorrect, please contact us using the Ask a Question link at the bottom of each listing.
- We guarantee to fill your order quickly, efficiently, accurately and to keep you informed as to its progress.
- If we make a mistake packing your order, or if the description is materially different than the item you receive, please contact us and we will fix the problem at no additional cost to you. (This offer applies only to our errors. If an item not fit or you do not like it, you are responsible for the return shipping, as outlined in our returns and exchanges section.)
- We also guarantee to respond quickly (usually within one business day) to any inquiries or customer services issues, and to deal with you honestly and fairly, in accordance with our policies and eBay’s terms and conditions.
- Our dedicated customer service staff will available to assist you with your order, answer any questions and facilitate returns and exchanges.
- In return, we ask that you read the item description, ask any questions before your order, pay quickly, and leave us five star feedback.
Returns & Exchanges
- 30-Day Return Policy for most items – Just be sure the item is in new, re-saleable condition and in its original packaging. For example, if your boots or shoes shipped to you in a nice branded shoe box, you must return that box with your boots inside the original corrugated box we shipped it in. No returns on food, underwear, swimwear, medical products, health and beauty aids, and select other items. Please see the item for specifics.
- No RMA number needed – Don’t like it or doesn’t fit? Simply fill out the very short form included with every item and ship it back to us. No need to call or email us for a return authorization.
- Fast processing – We process most returns and exchanges within two business days of receipt so you can quickly get your replacement item or money back.
- Free exchanges – We understand that buying clothing and footwear online can result in sizing or fit issues. If your item does not fit, you can exchange it for another size, color or style, and we will waive the restocking fee. The only cost to you is the shipping.
- 15 percent restocking fee – All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. (Fee does not apply to exchanges.) Shipping, including return shipping, is the responsibility of the buyer. If your item shipped with free shipping, we reserve the right to subtract the cost of shipping from your refund.
- Did we make a mistake? If you need to make a return because we sent you an item, color or size that you did not order, contact us using the Ask a Question link in any listing, via phone at 919-384-9760, or toll free at 877-41-DAVES and ask one of our great customer service people to look into it.
- Do you have a Warranty Claim? If your product has a manufacturing defect, please contact us within 30 days. After 30 days, we can accept warranty claims only for Voodoo Tactical brand products, Altama footwear, Hi-Tec footwear, and Original SWAT boots sold by Captain Dave, Inc. Not all products have warranties. Warranty claims for most brands and products must be made to the manufacture. Contact us for support or more information.
About Captain Dave, Inc.
Captain Dave is a multi-channel ecommerce retailer serving the army navy, military, law enforcement, outdoor adventure, apparel, tactical, and preparedness markets. A pioneer in online sales, the company has been actively selling online since 1998 and has served hundreds of thousands of customers across the globe.
If you or a loved one enjoy the outdoors, if you hunt, hike or camp, then we probably have a product that can help you get the most out of your experience. Whether it is keeping you warm or dry, keeping bugs at bay, ensuring you have clean water to drink and adequate food on the trail, or just making sure your feet are comfortable, Captain Dave’s is your outdoor adventure store.
We offer a wide range of comfortable, rugged clothing designed for outdoor use, but also suitable for casual use. We can cover you from head to toe, base layer to outerwear, and everything in between.
Many of our products are military issue products, military-inspired designs, or are replicas of military-issue gear. We serve active duty personnel, veterans, contractors, law enforcement, first responders, EMTs, and civilians.
We also serve the preparedness and survival markets, selling long-term storage foods, fire starter kits, bug out gear and more. Whether you are preparing a 72-hour kit, a bug out bag, or believe that civilization is headed towards a disaster of life-changing proportion, we have the food and hardware you need.
Captain Dave’s is small enough to care, but large enough to compete. We offer some of the best brands at competitive prices and go the extra mile for our customers.
Captain Dave’s maintains its own warehouse in Durham, NC, and has a dedicated team of professionals standing by to speed your order to your door. We utilize automated systems, bar code scanners, and an error reduction methodology to help minimize mistakes and speed order processing. If you want to visit us to pick up your order in person, please call ahead.
We also take pride in handling each call to our toll free customer service line in person – no phone tree or voice mail. Our knowledgeable customer service representatives are standing by to help you find the right product, size and shipping method to meet your needs and to answer any other questions you may have.
We encourage you to use the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of each listing, but you may contact us directly here:
Captain Dave Inc
121 S. LaSalle St.
Durham NC 27705