We will be glad to ship your items any way you prefer. The standard methods we use to ship LP records are Priority Mail (Air: 2-3 days) and Media Mail (Surface: 1-2 weeks) in the US. For 45 records, sportcards, and comic books, we use 1st Class Mail (2-5 days). Other larger collectibles may be shipped via Parcel Post (1-4 weeks). Keep in mind these are the USPS delivery times. Our handling time may take 1-4 business days additionally, depending on weekends, holidays, or if we're out of town (rarely). Most items ship in one or two days.
A NOTE ABOUT CARD SHIPPING
Cards priced $10 and higher will be shipped in a bubble mailer. We ship cards priced $10 and lower in a sleeve, toploader, and team bag in a security envelope. We have never had any cards lost or damaged with this method, and it enables us to keep our shipping charge low. Although a First Class stamp is only .45, we have around $1 in fees to ship a single card, plus other overhead such as rent, utilities, employees, and ebay/Paypal fees. Even so, our shipping fees are among the lowest on ebay. When you agree to purchase an item from us, you also agree to our shipping terms, and no refunds will be given on shipping charges. If you have a special shipping request, please let us know before paying for your order.
If you need Express shipping, we'll invoice you with the appropriate choices. Please keep in mind that we are not the Post Office, and are unable to mail every item the same day payment is received. We typically mail our shipments 4 or 5 days each week. If you select Media Mail or Parcel, your item may take a week or longer to arrive, and this is beyond our control. The estimates on ebay's shipping chart are sometimes inaccurate for economy delivery. Please allow realistic time to pass for Media Mail and Parcel before contacting us with delivery questions.
We will pack your items well to protect them during delivery. For Priority Mail, we use USPS Priority Mail boxes, which are very strong, or Uline record boxes. For Media Mail, we ship with Uline record boxes, which can withstand a lot of pressure. If you h
ave specific shipping requirements, please let us know and we'll follow your instructions. If your package becomes heavier due to your packing preferences, we may charge you for the difference in shipping fees.
For customers purchasing more than one item, we will be glad to combine your purchases into one shipment at a reduced price. If you have purchased more than one item from us, please wait for our ebay invoice before paying. Double and multi-disk sets will be charged the quantity of records times the single shipping charge and a box set may be slightly higher due to the weight of the box. We do not try to make a profit off of your shipping fees. All shipping charges cover actual costs plus our packing. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us before bidding if possible. Here is how we combine shipping in the US and territories:
1st LP: $8.95 Priority / $3.95 Media Mail
each additional single LP or disk: $2 Priority / .50 Media Mail
1-5 45 records or comic books: $3.95 Media Mail
6-10 45 records or comic books: $11.95 Priority
Action figures: Please refer to individual auction due to size and weight differences.
To get our special U.S. shipping deal as mentioned in the description of our ebay store, you must contact us before or after your purchase. Most of our invoicing is automatic and we will modify your invoice as needed.
We welcome international buyers from around the world. In our many years experience selling on ebay, we have served thousands of customers from dozens of countries. Our reasonable prices enable many record dealers from outside the US to make a good profit by buying quantities from us to sell to their local customers. We've had very few problems selling internationally, but there are a few things that are different from our domestic shipping.
1) As of May 14th, 2007, the US Post Office no longer offers economy (surface) delivery internationally. Instead, there are three classes of air mail: 1st Class, Priority, and Express, of which 1st Class is the most affordable and takes about 2 weeks.
2) Your country's customs agency may hold up delivery for an unspecified time. We will fill out the appropriate form to ensure that your item is processed quickly, but delays can happen.
3) International insurance is available and we recommend it for purchases over $40. The US Post Office will not insure delivery to certain countries at all. Insuring a package requires an upgrade to Priority Mail (4 pounds and over). It may not be practical to insure some single records at the Priority rate. Here is the breakdown of international insurance rates:
up to $100 = $2.95
$101-$199 = $3.95
$200-$299 = $4.95
$300-$399 = $5.95
For higher amounts, contact us. Registered mail is also an option, and is $12.
4) International buyers must assume the risk of loss or damage on uninsured items. We will pack your item well, but cannot be held liable for theft, lost packages, or damage through the mail. We will not refund item or shipping fees on international deliveries that are uninsured and lost or damaged. If you are not prepared to honor this rule, please do not bid on our items. If you open a Paypal dispute regarding an item that is delayed or lost in shipping, we regard this as a dishonest and unfair action.
WE ARE NOT THE POST OFFICE!
Do not hold us accountable for delivery problems. If you look at our feedback, you can see we do not rip people of by taking money and not shipping goods. There is no fair reason you should start a Paypal or Ebay dispute for non-receipt of your item. Instead, if you are concerned about delivery, you should inquire about insurance before buying. If you open a dispute against us, we will consider this abuse and not only will we block you from buying on our several sites, but will forward your ebay ID to hundreds of other vinyl sellers to let them know what they can expect when dealing with you.
5) When combining shipping on multiple items, please wait for our invoice before paying.
Here is the breakdown for combined shipping:
1st LP: Varies by weight, usually around $17
each additional disk: Approximately $4
1st LP: Varies by weight, usually $10
each additional disk: Approximately $3
Volume discounts for dealers:
We sell to many dealers around the world and value your business. If you buy more than 10 LPs or 45s you will be eligible for a shipping discount that's much lower than our standard price. We also offer a 10% total order discount (not including shipping fee) if you buy 20 or more records.
PLEASE NOTE: Some records are heavier than others due to different grade of vinyl, having a gatefold cover, poster, or heavier paper stock. We may slightly increase the shipping rate to include the extra weight.