1. Buyer has to pay for Shipping and Handling Fee, Please see product listing.
2. Any additional costs incurred from incorrect addresses by the buyer will be paid for by the buyer. Be default, items will be delivered to your eBay registered address unless specified. Delivery address cannot be change after payment has been made. Please ensure your address is correct. Our system is not programmed to cross-check address details with the PayPal system. It also helps if your email address and phone number is update.
3. All shipments will be made within 16 working hours and depart from Sydney after payment has been confirmed.
4. Please allow up to 3~8 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is much quicker. Delivery hours between 9am to 5pm only. No weekend, holiday or after hours delivery available. If you have not received your item after 12 days of shipping please email email@example.com
5. Our items are delivered with selected leading nation wide couriers such as Direct Freight Express (www.directfreight.com.au ), Fastway (http://www.fastway.com.au ), Hi-Trans or Aust-post. We will provide a tracking number for your parcel so that you can easily trace down your parcel. We strive for prompt and safe shipping right around Australia.
6. Free pick-up is only available on selected items. If pick-up is available, it will be noted within the listing. Free pick-up is available if payment is made via Direct Deposit or Money Order only within two (2) days.
7. We strongly recommend you to purchase the transit insurance as this will protect and guarantee your item to be in its best condition. In the case of damage during transit, damaged good(s) must be reported within 24 hours from the date your received the item for insurance purposes.
8. Free Transit Insurance: For some products of transit insurance included (please refer to the products listed). So in the unlikely event that a parcel is lost in transit we have got you covered. This means there is absolutely no risk with the delivery of your order. Receiver should check the goods and report any damage of goods in transit before sign the delivery docket , once delivery docket is signed, free transit insurance is not apply to.
9. DirectStore is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods on the transit. If problem do arise, please contact us, and we shall endeavor to resolve any issues. If negative feedback is left we will deem this as a completion of our obligations and no further resolution will be offered.
* Disclaimer: You can rest assured that we do everything we can to ensure your parcel is delivered on time. However, occasionally some delays may occur from our carriers that we have absolutely no control over. In these circumstances, DirectStore will not be liable for any delays, expenses incurred.