Buyers proceed to purchase are taken to have read and full agreed with our Terms of Sale. We highly recommend buyers to read and fully understand our Terms of Sale and Warranty conditions before purchasing. We reserve our rights to make changes to these terms and conditions without prior notice. Items are shipped only upon full payment is received. We reserve the right to cancel, postpone or retain order at any time if there is reasonable belief that the purchase is suspicious, or full payment cannot be received or transaction is non genuine. We do not take responsibility for items once sent by courier. Quality and services provided by couriers are beyond our control so customers are recommended and encouraged to purchase insurance when making your order. Warranty: Products including but not limited to notebooks, major brand desktops, LCD monitors and printers have return to manufacturer warranty and are subjected to the respective manufacturer's warranty terms and conditions. Warranty period is included in item description. For most computer components you will send the items to us upon your own cost within the warranty period and the purchase invoice must be provided. We are happy to check for you the warranty period if you can provide us the serial number prior to sending back to us. You may specify if you want a replacement item or refund of the item but our supplier will make the final decision. Some items require you to contact the vendor first to get a case number before we can accept the warranty so please do not hesitate to contact us when you need assistant. Lastly, Please kindly leave a good feedback for us for all your purchases.
Online Returns Policy 30 Days Change of Mind Policy
We are happy to accept a return for a full refund on the sales price provided that:
1. The item is returned to us within 30 days of the invoice date;
2. The item is still in its original, sealed packaging with no missing or damaged parts;
3. The customer contacts us prior to returning the item; and
4. The item is not used in any way. Please note:
• If the item is in resaleable condition but its packaging has been opened, we can still accept a return for refund, but will charge a 15% restocking fee.
• Refunds can only be made to the original account of payment.
• Postage and insurance costs are not refundable. The customer is also responsible for return postage costs.
• We reserve the right to refuse returned items if the conditions above are not met. In such cases, we may charge the customer a postage fee to send the item back to them.
Warranty Returns All hardware purchased from our store are subject to a standard manufacturer warranty period. If an item is found to be faulty within 14 days, the item will be treated as Dead on Arrival (DOA).
Outside of this period, the item will be processed as a standard warranty case.
Physical damage is not covered by DOA or warranty.
DOA Claims The DOA period is 14 days from your invoice date.
For certain brands of laptops, the DOA period is 30 days - please contact the product's manufacturer to confirm. DOA claims are eligible for a refund or replacement after the faulty item has been returned to us provided that:
1. We are notified of the issue within 14 days of the invoice date;
2. The item is packed in its original, undamaged packaging with all included accessories and documentation.
• We will email the customer a prepaid post return label so there will be no return postage costs for the customer. The customer will need a printer in order to use the label.
• Any costs incurred with a third party (eg. computer technicians or postage costs) are not reimbursable. Please contact us first if in doubt.
• Processing time is generally 1-2 weeks from when we receive the DOA unit. Customers should obtain a reference number from the manufacturer to expedite their claim. Standard Warranty Claims Items found to be faulty outside of the 14 Days DOA period will be subject to standard warranty terms.
Please contact the product's manufacturer for troubleshooting and more details about warranty terms. Please note:
• The customer will be responsible for any return postage costs.
• The processing time is generally 2-3 weeks from when we receive the faulty unit.
• The claim may result in a repair, new or refurbished replacement, or refund depending on manufacturer approval.
• The customer should provide their invoice number and item's serial number when contacting us. eBay only keeps a sales history of up to 3 months so we are not able to retrieve order details with eBay usernames after this period.
Refunds by law: In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose or don't match description. More information at returns - opens in a new window or tab.