|See something on my store that you want? Don't have cash to spend?|
I do what no other dealer I know of does - I accept used CDs, DVDs, and some books as full or partial payment for my eBay store items!
Why not clear out some of your clutter and get the cool item you want at the same time?
Contact me through eBay listing what you have, what you're interested in, and I'll see what I can do.
Here's some stuff I might accept as payment:
- Used College Textbooks - must be recent/current editions.
- Used or New Music CDs: all varieties possibly but especially classic rock, jazz, blues, classical, folk, alternative, etc. I'll accept as payment equal to $1-$5 each or more depending on what you have.
- Used or New DVDs: don't really need mainstream hollywood movies but will consider documentaries, foreign, independent, TV shows, exercise, instructional. I'll accept as payment equal to $1-$5 each or more depending on what you have.
A few rules:
- Condition must be excellent and all items must include cases, inserts, and everything that originally came with them.
- I can't accept items as payment for auctions, only eBay store items
- You have to get my pre-approval before we can broker any deal of this sort.
- No, I don't accept every single CD, DVD, or book out there. You'll need to send me a list and I can let you know what I can take and how much I can accept each as payment toward item you want.
- Let's make this fun!