HOW TO REQUEST COMBINED SHIPPING AND SAVE MONEY
Nearly all sellers will combine shipping fees when given the opportunity to do so. Here's how to make it happen!
1. AVOID the Shopping Cart! Combined shipping isn't possible when items are placed in a shopping cart.
2. Make purchases directly from the seller's store by clicking "Buy Now" then "Confirm", but each time SKIPPING the "Pay Now" page.
3. After "Confirming" your last selection, stop and alert your seller via "My Messages" that you are finished shopping, and ready to receive an invoice with corrected shipping.
4. Wait for the seller to respond to your request by sending you an invoice with adjusted shipping.
5. Pay from the corrected invoice, and congratulate yourself for saving money!
Read Item "DESCRIPTION" Carefully!
eBay policy protects the seller from having to accept returns for the reason of "size" or "scale" when the dimensions of the item are clearly and accurately stated in the "Description" portion of the listing. Satisfied buyers read this description completely, study the picture carefully, and ask pertinent questions before making a purchase.