Here some of the most popular question we being asked. If your question does not figure in this list,
please call us at 1-888-505-9626.
- Can I negotiate the Price?
Yes, call us and we will guarantee the lowest price available.
- Can I have a copy of the Certificate?
Yes we display the certificate on our eBay listing page.
- Are all diamonds available in your inventory?
To ensure availability, please call us before purchasing one of our item. As a wholesale company, part of our inventory may be out on consignment. With our large inventory, our agents can help you find a similar diamond easily.
- What to do if I see a cheaper diamond on eBay or on another website?
Call our staff and we will check for you. If this is real, we guarantee to sell the same diamond or similar for less.
- Can I request a diamond with other specs that are not listed on your eBay?
Yes there are more than 750,000 diamonds on other listings that are available.
- Can I see a diamond before purchasing it
You have 100% money back guarantee and according to our customers the best way to check the diamond longer than 15 minutes (this what a store usually allow you) is to ship the diamond to you and you will have 7 days to check the diamond with no pressure of someone rushing you. All diamonds can be seen in our Show room.
- Are all the diamonds natural diamonds?
Yes all diamonds are natural if it is not specified deferent; we also sell clarity enhanced diamonds and it is displayed on the diamond spec.
- Why was my offer on eBay declined?
Call our stuff and we will work with you.
- Are you selling and ship diamonds outside the US?
Yes we ship to any place that FedEx allow us; all international purchases for new customer (exclude Canada) require Wire payment.
- What about taxes?
All shipments outside New York State do not require sales tax, for international customers you have to check with your local customs.
- Do you accept trade-ins?
Yes, call us and we will give you an estimate for your trade.
- What is the deference between GIA certificate and EGL or any other certificate?
This is a good question and the answer is a long one. Please call our staff and we will be more than happy to answer you.
- What if my jeweler doesn't agree with the certificate grading?
If you go to a jeweler it will be very common for a jeweler to downgrade any purchase that was not done at the jeweler store. The best is to go to an independent appraiser that is not selling jewelry and will give you a true opinion.