Our Returns Policy
At Officeworks we offer ‘Easy Returns’, if you have any problems with your eBay purchase, you can contact us by:
- Messaging us through eBay Messages;
- Calling our Customer Service Centre on 1800 OFFICE (1800 633 423) Mon-Fri 8am-8pm;
- Visiting any of our 158 Officeworks locations, Australia-wide.
The following points form part of the Officeworks return policies.
- Click and Collect orders can only be returned to an Officeworks store.
- If you have changed your mind and would like to return a product, please ensure the item is in saleable condition.
- It's best to bring your original receipt with you. Can't find it? Message us via eBay Messages and we can reprint your invoice, or if your product is in a saleable condition we’ll gladly offer you an exchange in-store.
- Prepaid card purchases such as Gift cards, Mobile phone recharge and iTunes Cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Specific terms and conditions are included with each card.
- For software and downloadable SafetyCulture Materials returns, proof of purchase is required. However, change of mind will not be accepted.
- Some technology items are subject to manufacturer's policies, these products are described below under the title 'Additional information regarding "Technology" products'.
How do I return my item?
If you have simply changed your mind, or your product purchase falls within the consumer guarantees of Australian Consumer Law, we will gladly exchange it, refund it, or for some products, arrange to have it repaired subject to the specific points below.
I'd like to process my return in-store
You may return your product to any Officeworks store, regardless of original purchase location. To ensure your returns process is simple, please bring your item and your receipt.
- If you have it, please bring in your original receipt. If not? No problem, as long as your product is in a saleable condition we’ll gladly offer you an exchange.
- If a refund is required for your eBay purchase, the amount of the refund will be provided to you on an Officeworks gift card. (Paypal orders can only be refunded to your paypal account if a pickup is organised from your delivery address.)
- Please contact us via eBay Messaging if you need need a refund back onto Paypal, as we will need to organise a courier to return the product to our warehouse.
- Please note: Click and Collect orders may only be returned in-store.
I'd like to call Officeworks to arrange my return
Arranging a return through the Officeworks Customer Service Centre is as simple as giving us a call during our opening hours on 1300 633 423 (1300 OFFICE).
- Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm (AEST)
- Ph: 1300 633 423 (1300 OFFICE)
Click and Collect orders may only be returned in-store
Purchased a product on eBay and want some information?
If you need further advice, help or assistance, contact Officeworks eBay by messaging us via eBay Messages.
Additional information regarding "Technology" products
If the product you are returning is faulty and is covered by a manufacturer's warranty then we may need to send your product or refer you to the manufacturer or repair agent for repair. Below are some examples of products that commonly come with a manufacturer's warranty:
- Video recorders
Our goods come with guarantees that are not and cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.