Terms and Conditions
- Not all products sold are legal for road use in
Australia. It is the buyers responsibility to ensure the product is legal and
safe to use on their vehicle and/or is road legal in their appropriate state
- It is the buyers responsibility to ensure the
parts are correct before altering or modifying the part.
- The Warranty becomes null and
void in the case of incorrect utilization or disregard of the instructions.
- We will happily offer replacement items (no refunds) if:
- Item is dead on arrival or damaged
- There is a manufacturing fault with the item
- The wrong item was sent to you
- If you have purchased an
item, and decided you would like to return it, we may offer a refund less a
fee to cover packing & associated shipping costs. We must be notified
within 30 days of receipt of product if you would like a replacement or
refund. Original shipping costs are not refundable.
- Warranty does not cover any
related installation costs involved.
- Transport costs are
refundable only in the case where warranty has been duly recognized and
accepted by Online Auto Parts. These costs will be limited to the actual
shipment costs between Online Auto Parts Warehouse and the client's delivery
- No refunds or replacement
items will be issued prior to the receipt and proper testing and inspection of
any goods that are deemed faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- Always contact us with any
issues or problems prior to returning the item/s. We will work hard to resolve