Warranty and Returns
No Questions Asked Money Back Policy
At Only Online you can shop with total peace of mind.
If you purchase virtually anything from us (other than some exceptions please see below), and you change your mind when you receive your order, you can send it back to us for your money back.
No questions asked and no hard feelings.
To return an item to us for your money back:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number and the item/s you wish to return:
- Our Customer Service Department will then issue you a Return Authorisation (RMA) number and advise our return address
- Please ensure you include this RMA number with your returned item/s to enable us to process your refund promptly
- Our No Questions Asked Money Back Policy applies in relation to every product we sell (other than for hygiene reasons earrings, undergarments, swimwear, fragrances, cosmetics, skin care & hair care, selected pet products and vitamins, and also CDâs, DVD's and software and books) provided:
- You notify us of your intention to return the item/s within 30 days of you receiving your order from us
- The returned item/s are received by us within 14 days of us providing you with an RMA number
- The item/s are returned to us in brand-new condition with all internal and external packaging undamaged, accessories, swing tags, labels and manuals complete and intact
- The item/s are NOT, used, worn or damaged, with the exception of trying on fashion the packaging is unopened, and item/s are in 100% re-saleable condition when we receive them back
- The item is securely packed for return postage to ensure that the item and packaging is received back by us in original and re-saleable condition. Unfortunately, we will not be able to refund your purchase price if we find that the goods are not in such a condition; however, a partial refund may be made at our discretion
- That you DO NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging
- Any refund of the purchase price of the returned product will exclude delivery charges. If you received free delivery then we reserve the right to deduct the cost of delivery from your refund amount
- Note for hygiene reasons earrings, undergarments earrings, undergarments, swimwear, fragrances, cosmetics, skin care & hair care, selected pet products and vitamins may not be returned under this policy
- CDâs, DVD's, software and books may also not be returned under this policy
At Only Online we want to make sure you have a great online wine experience. That's why, if you don't like the wine that you purchased for any reason, we will offer a full refund of the invoice value, provided you contact us within 30 days of purchase. Ssend an email to email@example.com stating your order number and the wine that you wish to return. Our Customer Service Department will then issue you a Return Authorisation (RMA) and advise the process to follow.
Damaged or Faulty Items
All items are sold with a Warranty that ensures what you ordered is received by you in good working order and is able to be used as intended by the manufacturer and / or as specified by us.
Only Online (or our local distributor / manufacturer, if applicable) will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received. This type of warranty situation is termed "Dead on Arrival" or DoA. The DoA period is 14 days from the date your order leaves our warehouse. Unless otherwise indicated this is the warranty that the product comes with.
Many items, especially electrical and mechanical items, also come with a longer warranty that extends beyond this 14 day DoA period. Please refer to each item's listing for the duration of the warranty for that item.
Under the warranty provisions, Only Online or the local distributor / manufacturer will repair or replace damaged or faulty goods. If the product cannot be repaired or exchanged by the same or another item with at least the same specifications, then a credit voucher or, in the case of a DoA, a full refund will be provided.
It is a condition of each item's warranty that you securely pack the faulty or damaged item so that it is able to be returned to us or the local distributor / manufacturer via the transport carrier. We strongly recommend you retain the packaging your items comes in for the duration of the warranty period so that, in the unlikely event that you will need to return an item for repair or replacement, you will have adequate packaging available to do so. If you dispose of the packaging then it will be your responsibility to source alternative adequate packaging to use to return the item.
Our insurance policies require photos to enable us to make a claim for damage caused to a package in transit. If you receive an item that is damaged and wish to receive a replacement please email photos of both the damaged item and the packaging, together with your claim so we may process it promptly.
Unless otherwise indicated, warranties are return-to-base warranties.
Local Distributor / Manufacturer or Only Online Warranty
Most products covered by the manufacturers warranty will contain a warranty card with information on how to obtain technical assistance or make a claim. Please refer to it for warranty terms and conditions, which may vary from product to product. If you wish to review a manufacturerâs full warranty details prior to purchase, a free copy is available upon request.
Procedure for Warranty Claims
To make a warranty claim, please follow the following procedure:
- Where there is a manufacturers warranty card enclosed please follow the instructions on this card to contact the manufacturer for technical assistance or to make a claim.
- If there is no warranty card enclosed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in your email:
- Order number (on your invoice)
- Date of purchase
- Detailed description of the problem
- If the warranty is provided by the local distributor or manufacturer, we will provide you with email and telephone contact details of the warranty issuer. We recommend to avoid delays in resolving any warranty matters that you contact the warranty issuer directly. Our suppliers have all been approved for their ability to properly service our customers in the event of a warranty claim, however if you require assistance our customer service team will be glad to step in on your behalf
- If Only Online is the warranty issuer, our customer service team will provide a Return Authorisation (RMA) number provided the manufacturer cannot advise on a solution to the problem, and the product is still under warranty
- Customer service may then ask that you return the item to us, so that we can get our or our suppliersâ Technical Teams to assess the fault and proceed with the warranty claim
- The method of return freight will in most cases be via the same carrier that made the initial delivery, however we reserve the right to nominate an alternate carrier where we determine this to be appropriate. Unless otherwise indicated, warranties are return-to-base warranties
- If returning the product please include the following information on the outside of your return package:
- The original order number
- The Return Authorisation number (RMA) you were given
- Your Full Name
- To ensure speedy processing of your return, please include this information as well as the nature or description of the problem inside of the package too
Replacements or refunds under warranty do not apply if the product has not been installed, operated and maintained in accordance with any instructions provided with the product or as noted on the product listing.
If the product has been used in a manner other than for which it was designed, to the extent permitted by relevant legislation, Only Online expressly excludes any liability for any indirect or consequential loss (including for loss of revenue or loss of use) arising from or in any way relating to the purchase or use of the product.
To the extent permitted by law, warranties will only apply to products used for personal / private use. Using products purchased from Only Online for commercial purposes will result in the warranty being voided.
Important Note regarding Warranty on Watches
Every watch sold by Only Online comes with a minimum 12 month warranty against manufacture defects which is provided either by the manufacturer or Only Online. In many cases the warranty provided is greater than 12 months, please refer to each watches listing to see the warranty period.
The warranty on each watch covers manufacture defects only. It does not cover wear and tear, the battery or the strap.
Only Online does however provide a warranty for the battery for 3 months from date of purchase. Only Online also provides a warranty for the strap, only if there is a manufacture defect, which is evident immediately or within a few days or weeks of us dispatching your order to you.