Terms and Conditions
Before Bidding or Purchase
READ Terms and Conditions
Carefully and Thoroughly before Bid or Purchase. If you cannot agree to
ANY of the outlined terms and conditions please do not bid or buy as we will not accept any variations to our terms unless by prior written arrangement.
- Please CHECK the products you are bidding are exactly what you are looking for. You have every opportunity to leave prior entering into the purchase agreement without cause for us to involve ourselves with administering the transaction and incurring costs to do so or suffering any “loss” in the process.
- The act of bidding or using “buy it now” is solely the responsibility of the eBay account holder, allowing the use by others is NOT our responsibility, and you agree that any other parties that use your account to do so with your approval and act as your agent/representative.
- Accidental bidding/purchase is unacceptable as it is your responsibility to have knowledge of the use of eBay site and warnings are provided prior to enter into this agreement.
- Any bid made in the last 12 hours of an auction or the highest bidder entering in the last 12 hours of the auction will be considered as a live bid/offer to purchase the item in the event that we are unable to ascertain the validity of a new or higher bidder. Your bid is still alive even if outbid.
Contact via payment request or pay now function is required within 48 hours of win.
Payment must be received within 7 working days from the auction end date, unpaid auction will be forfeited after 7 days and a Non-Payer report will be sent to eBay.
It is at our discretion as to what we feel the maximum length of time is to settle a transaction. If at any time we feel that the transaction has gone beyond the appropriate time frame to settle, we will, within our discretion, deem your actions to be that of a breach of our agreement and seek appropriate remedy, primarily with the opportunity to pay the cancellation fee or through the judicial system (as we deem appropriate).
Failure to settle a transaction within the appropriate time frame may result in legal action being filed in which you (the winning bidder) will be liable for the cost of re-listing of items, cancellation fees, all recovery/legal costs including legal fees, filing fees etc. We also reserve the right to sell the item at unreserved auction, to mitigate our loss and seek recovery of the balance from you.
Cancellations of the contact after purchase/auction end are at the discretion of the seller and are subject to a cancellation fee. Cancellation/Administrative fees will be $50 or 5% of total whichever is greater.
No Return or Refund will be given
if the ORIGINAL PACKAGE has been Opened!
- Refund only will be issued
for the goods still in original package, Seals haven't been broken or the
Original box hasn't been damaged! The goods must be in good resell condition! If
the box was damaged, no refund!
- The product returned for
refund may incur a 25% restocking fee at the
discretion of PC Meal.
We cannot guarantee stock availability although we endeavor to maintain that 99% of items are available.
- We reserve the right to cancel our auctions/offers at anytime to cater to availability.
- eBay does not offer us the ability to control our stocking levels and quantities offered. We advertise in good faith that the items are available at time of listing. However, as time progresses, listed quantities may not be a true indication of availability at time of contract. If availability is of paramount concern, please make enquiries prior to doing so otherwise delivery may take up to 21 days if items are sold our at time of order.
- In the care of PCs that we build, we may at our discretion substitute a brand of component to be equal to or better than the advertised to cater to availability at the time of build.
- Operating systems are not included with computers unless specifically offered as being inclusive in the purchase price.
- If any errors are evident in the listing we may at our discretion void the transaction.
- Any pictures or photos in the advertisement are intended for illustration purposes only, unless specified otherwise.
Warranty, Insurance and Freight
- Warranty (if offered for the item) is applicable only for premature wear of components and not misuse by buyer.
- No warranties are expressed or extended to consumable items that come with second-hand/used items on offer.
- Any warranty offered is return to base and limited to parts and labour. These warranties are conducted on our premises and the responsibility for drop off and pick up is with the buyer. In the event that the buyer has to freight goods back to us for warranty, any cost freight and insurance to and from our premises is to buyer’s care.
- Our liability under warranty is limited to remedy in the form of repair, replace or refund and is solely at our discretion, of the purchased item only.
- Freight costs to buyer’s care and are non refundable once undertaken and paid for on behalf of the buyer.
- Insurance of goods against loss or damage is buyer’s responsibility. Unless specified and paid for, goods will be sent without additional insurance and compensation will be limited to $50
- All due care is take in packing of goods so items that become faulty as a result of transport/mishandling are not covered by our warranty policy and are covered by the carriers insurance (if buyer has requested and paid for such insurance).
- Lost or stolen packages and delays in delivery are not the responsibility of us, our duty of care is to pass your item over to the postal service to perform the delivery function.
eBay feedback is an optional invaluable indicator of a buyer or seller's reputation on eBay. It is the foundation of trust on eBay.
In the past, we have been "blackmailed" several times by "eBay scammers artists" after leaving them positive feedback first that "if we do not send more items for free or give them a full refund" they will leave us a negative feedback. Our eBay account manager has suggested implementing the policy of not leaving the feedback first and leave it only after we receive it from the customers.
Our automated feedback system is now setup to post a feedback automatically after it has been left to us by our customers. No exceptions.
We DO NOT leave feedback first - if you do not agree with our policy please DO NOT bid!!!
We will not grant a return if negative feedback is left before an effort is made to resolve the issue. Please contact us with any questions or concerns before leaving a neutral or negative feedback.
If you have ANY problems with your item, have any question, or simply need help - please give us a call ASAP @
1300-366-866 - we are here to help you and will NOT leave you in the cold!!!
We are a Square Trade member and committed to resolve issues based on eBay rules and our auction policy.
Feedback will be made AFTER you receive your item, have a chance to look it over, and YOU HAVE LEFT FEEDBACK!
Be AWARE! If you do not call us to work out any problems before leaving negative feedback, YOU will be left negative feedback! Our phone number is
Negative feedback should be your very last resort. We try very hard to satisfy our customers, let us help you!