|Phantom Wines Pty Ltd, your local fine wine specialist. We have a huge range of PENFOLDS, HENSCHKE, Bass Phillip, Torbreck, Giaconda Estate, Grosset, Tyrrell’s, Shaw and Smith, Yalumba, De Bortoli, Rockford, Seppelt, James Irvine, Jasper hill, Wendouree, vintage fine port, old and rare vintage stuff and BORDEX WINE RACKS... Feel free to chat to us anytime, PHANTOM WINES 0433070365|
Note for the old vintage wine!
- Unless stated, insurance is not included in shipping cost.
- We take all responsible cares to ensure a sufficient protection for parcels leaving the warehouse. However, we are not responsible for any lost or damages caused during transit unless an additional insurance is requested and obtained prior to the shipment.
- If you receive a damaged parcel, please keep all original packaging and let us know within 2 working days after your have receiving. We will investigate with the carrier and reimburse you accordingly.
- For warranty claims, please ensure you keep all original packaging including the shipping labels we put on top of the parcel. This shipping labels always include the sender's return address which you need to reference.
- For all wine single lots sold in auctions, we do not offer any warranty/ exchange/ refunds under any circumstances, all wine single lots are auctioned and sold AS-IS condition, unless specified.
we auction on behalf of Vendors (the sellers). In this regard, Phantom
wines acts as an agent for the seller. Every attempt has been made to
describe all property offered for auction by Vendors, as accurately as
possible. However, Phantom wines does not warrant or represent, and
denies responsibility for, the accuracy of the published descriptions,
encompassing but not limited to vintage, provenance, authenticity,
quality and condition as may be stated in our catalogues or on our
Website. Any and all statements made relating to the property are merely
statement of opinion and at no time can be construed as warranties and
representations of fact or assumptions of any liability on the part of
Phantom wines as we often rely solely upon representations made to us by
our Vendors. Where any error or omission in published catalogues
become known by Phantom wines they will be corrected immediately.
auction on behalf of Vendors (the sellers).