PROTECT ALL POLICY
- Total payment is required within 7 days before despatch of goods
- Total amount = Winning Amount + Freight Charge
- Details of the payment process will be provided via eBay checkout email to the high bidder upon end of auction.
- An official tax invoice is provided when goods are despatched for warranty and taxation purposes.
- We accept the following methods of payment:
SHIPPING / FREIGHT CHARGE
- All despatched items are insured for their full value for peace of mind.
- If you win / order more than one item and ship together we will discount the shipping on the extra items.
- NO PICKUPS, DELIVERY ONLY FOR EBAY AUCTIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By bidding on item, the buyer has read and 100% agrees with our terms and conditions and warranty and returns policy.
- The successful high bidder must complete the sale transaction (including payment) within 7 days from the date of the end auction. Otherwise a non-paying bidder notification will be submitted to eBay.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.
- Proof of payment have to be provided before delivery.
- Despatch of goods are arranged by ProTect All.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery to regional areas such as Perth, Darwin and Tasmania, other metro areas shouldn't take more than a couple of days.
- Delivery hours are 9am-5pm weekdays only. No weekend, holiday or after hours delivery are available.
- ProTect All is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods as all items are insured through the freight company. If problems do arise please contact us and we will help to resolve the issue on your behalf.
- While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details or item picture are unintentional.
WARRANTY AND RETURNS POLICY
- Items with Manufacturer Warranty:
Buyers must contact manufacturer of the item for all the warranty service within the warranty period. ProTect All will provide contact details of the manufacturer to the buyer. ProTect All has no other responsibility (including DOA) for items covered with manufacturer warranty.
Items with Onsite Manufacturer Warranty:
Buyers must contact manufacturer of the item for all the on-site warranty service within the warranty period. ProTect All will provide contact details of the manufacturer to the buyer. ProTect All has no other responsibility (including DOA) for items covered with manufacturer warranty.
Items with Return to Base Warranty:
Buyers are responsible to send back the faulty item to ProTect All. Items with valid warranty within the warranty period will be replaced with fully functional unit after checking. Please allow up to 2 weeks for replacement.ProTect All has no guarantee on product compatiblity with buyers own equipment unless specified on the item listing.
For ALL AUCTION ITEMS: Items are NOT refundable after being despatched
Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable.