Please Choose Carefully, We Do Not Accept Returns:
Buying a wig on the internet can be tough work. We provide loads of helpful information in our listings to ensure you get the right product. If you pick something that looks bad on you, that really is no reason for a return. Naturally, we are going accept returns when the item we sell is faulty or we send out the wrong item. :)
Once a wig leaves here, it is no longer new. We cannot and do not sell a used or sold wig, all our items are shiny and new. Would you like to buy a used or opened wig? Yuck - No way!! Our prices are well over half the cost of a retail store, and the quality is just as great - if not better. Our prices are low because we are online and we do not accept returns. If you want a return policy, please buy from a store. The best thing we can suggest is hopping into a wig store first, and seeing what suits you and find out what color is your thing! Then hop online and buy the item for heaps less.
Please ensure you read the listing on the item in it's entirety before you bid! This is so very important. Most customers that are unhappy have not read our terms, or have assumed something we never implied. We try SUPER hard to ensure our items are shown as truly as possible!
The main things people seem concerned with are:
Color: The colour policy is vital and very important - We cannot stress this enough!
Length: We measure the wigs from top to tip. Curls are generally relaxed and not pulled out long.
Styling: Remember your wig is hair, it can be styled and cut. Your wig will require light styling on arrival.
Hairline: Only mono and lace front provide realistic hairlines. A fringe will help hide the fact it's a wig.
Fit: Wigs are an adjustable average size unless otherwise stated, please check your size before buying.
If You Are Unhappy, Please - LET US KNOW:
We're a really lovely bunch of people here - we are totally dedicated to making sure you get fabulous new hair at a great price! From time to time, things can go wrong. Some easy steps to follow will make sure this is as easy as possible for you and for us:
- Take a deep breath and relax. Being rude, irate or angry isn't going to help us find a good solution for you. We are people too - We appreciate calm and collected customers, not angry nutters.
- Do not unpack your wig if you think you have the wrong one!! Opened items are classified as used or worn. Simply let us know what the swing tags tags on your item say, so we know exactly what you have in your hot little hands.
- If you can email us a photo of your concern, that would be excellent, it's firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait a reasonable amount of time for a response! Just 1 or 2 business days is all we need, and we do not work weekends. If you do not hear from us, please check your Junk/Spam folder. Most emails that people dont get are secretly hiding from them in a Junk/Spam folder.
- Please do not leave feedback before contacting us and allowing us the opportunity to assist you!
I Don't Really Like My Wig, What Can I Do?
We can provide you with the images so you can resell the item yourself, that's no trouble at all!
The Wig Isn't As Long As The Picture:
If you have a curly wig, please ensure you give it a shake so the curls relax! They are packed nice and tight so they don't tangle up. Your neck and head shape play a role in how the wig looks.
We have been in business for a very long time, and have literally thousands of happy customers. Each wig is shot using the same camera, the same light every time... With so many happy customers who love their items, it's
clear that we are dedicated to doing the right thing.
We do not send out a different item to the one you ordered (unless it's a mistake) but we still sometimes have a customer complain that the item is 'nothing like the photo'... We do not overstyle our wigs to make them look better, or use sneaky lighting tricks. We shake the wigs, give them a light style and snap a couple of pictures of the item. If we can do it, so can you! If you are unsure, take the wig and a photo to stylist and have them style the item for you. A customer's inability to style a wig is nothing to do with the quality of the item.
- Please make sure you read each listing completely.
- Please also read all our information and policies.
- If you are unsure of anything please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- If you do not hear from us, please check your Junk/Spam Folder!
- Got more questions? Ask Seller A Question - and please check our our Detailed Help Pages!