Occasionally you may receive an item that is not functional. If your purchase arrives inoperative, EMAIL US IMMEDIATELY at returns@ProAAL.com so we can help you troubleshoot the problem. It is the customer’s responsibility to ship items claimed defective or "DOA" (dead on arrival) back to ProAAL. ProAAL must be contacted within five days of receipt of product to obtain an RA number. No returned products will be accepted without an RA number. ProAAL will test the item and if determined defective we will credit ground shipping and replace or fix the item and return at no charge. Any product returned as "defective" which is tested and deemed working or if the item is determined damaged by the customer a $15 fee plus, repair/replacement costs, and shipping charges will be assessed to the customer.
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
Always inspect your shipment for obvious damage before signing the shipping release. You may request, in the shippers presence to open the box to inspect it for concealed damage. If an item arrives damaged, email us within 72 hours of receipt of the item at returns@ProAAL.com. The item will be picked up and inspected for shipping damage. Please be advised that return fees may apply if damage is not a result of shipping.
If the carrier returns an item because it was refused or undeliverable to the address provided, a 25% restocking fee will apply and shipping charges will not be refunded, this includes all outbound and inbound shipping fees. If the item was shipped for free, outbound shipping fees (and tariffs and duties on international shipments) will also be added to the restock fee at the time of return to our warehouse.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason with a purchased product, you may return the item within 30 days for an exchange or store credit toward another item, no cash, credit card, PayPal, or Amazon refunds. ** See exceptions** All store credits and exchanges are less auction fees and original shipping and handling fees. Items must be returned in new, resalable condition or a 25% restocking fee will be applied toward your store credit or exchange.
Special order items are guaranteed to be free of defects by the manufacturer. Since these item(s) are specifically ordered for you, they cannot be returned for credit or exchange.
** RETURN EXCEPTIONS **
Items that do not qualify for a return include items returned in an unsellable condition, items with missing parts, items that have been altered and/or modified, and items returned more than 30 days after delivery. A 25% restock fee may apply to any item not returned in original condition. Also any items listed below:
- Used Gear or items with signs of use, or wear and tear.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), Sound Cards, Expansion Boards that have been opened, USB and Firewire audio or MIDI interfaces, Duplicators/Tape Duplicators/DAT Recorders/Recording media, or electronics
- Consumable items (items that are use once by design) such as fluids, gels, cartridges and styli, bulk cable, carpeting, replacement lamps, CDs, and Karaoke Disks
- Any item that comes in direct contact with the users head and/or mouth such as Microphones and Headphones. This is due to health concerns and only applies if the packaging has been opened.
We will pay the return freight charges along with any return item that is a result of our error. You will be responsible for all other return shipping charges.
CUSTOMER RETURN PROCEDURE
- To ensure proper credit, email firstname.lastname@example.org for your RA number and instructions.
- All items received without a RA number will be refused at customer’s expense.
- All approved returns MUST be in new condition and include all original packaging, accessories (e.g. power adapters, cables, bulbs etc.) and paperwork (e.g. owners manual, warranty card, etc.) or they will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. Please do not write on the box, manual, or warranty card until certain you will keep this purchase. Include a copy of the packing list and clearly indicate your reason for returning.
- RETURN EVERYTHING!
Any gear that has been rack mounted, damaged gear due to misuse, and any product that looks used and cannot be resold as new, will automatically be charged a minimum 25% restocking fee. Package your return correctly. To protect your return please repack items using all original packing materials Double box your shipment to prevent damage. If your return is damaged in shipping due to poor packaging we will not accept the return for a credit of any type.
1. Insure for the full value of your purchase.
2. Write the Return Authorization # on the shipping label.
3. Keep your tracking number!
4. Ship your items back with a traceable service like FedEx or UPS. We are not responsible if your return merchandise is lost in transit.
You are responsible for merchandise until it safely reaches our warehouse!
**There are no returns without original sales receipt**
**All communications concerning returns must be sent to returns@ProAAL.com.**
Absolutely no returns or refunds after 30 days of purchase. ©ProAAL 2011