Warranty & Returns
Does my purchased items with warranty?
Yes, we aim to sell best products with warranty support where possible. Most items come with 30 days replacement warranty, and 1 year manufacture warranty.
How can I return faulty items?
You have to email us or go to our online service system to obtain a RA number before returning any items. We will email you the return details, so you can return the DOA within 3 days from the date of dispatch. The DOA item must be sent back to us at buyer’s expense. We do not accept any item return by COD service. We do not accept drop off returns. Please email us on email@example.com or go to http://www.simplebit.com.au/service to create a support ticket.
Who should I contact for a warranty claim?
Many of our items come with full manufacturer's warranty and we would ask you to look for the warranty card inside the box, and liaise directly with the manufacturer where instructed. Warranty is valid within Australia only.
Is Warranty transferable?
No, if warranty is offered this is non transferable, even on bulk lots. If the item(s) are being purchased by yourself then any warranty claims must come directly from you. We are unable to make any exceptions.
What is your Returns Policy?
We will replace your item if it is found to be Dead on Arrival (DOA) within 3 days from the date of dispatch. Any DOA's must be returned back to us within 10 days.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND BACK THE ITEM BEFORE YOU EMAIL US!
How can I provide proof of purchase for a warranty claim?
Your eBay user ID and invoice number will act as your proof or purchase. You need to email us first before sending any item back for warranty. Please email your problem along with your item number and ebay ID to firstname.lastname@example.org or create a support ticket at http://www.simplebit.com.au/service.
What is your Refunds Policy?
- Returned items must be in its original condition and packaging, otherwise it will NOT be accepted. The cost of return shipment will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- The returned items will be inspected and if faulty, it will either be replaced where possible or a refund will be given within 10 business days.
- Please note that Shipping or handling costs are non-refundable.
- If a faulty returned item is found to be non-defective, an inspection fee of $10 or 10% of the item price (whichever is higher) will be charged, and the item will be shipped back to the customer at his/her expense.
- If a non-defective item is returned for refund, it must be returned in its original condition and packing, otherwise we will NOT accept the return for refund. A 20% or $10 (whichever is higher) re-stocking fee will be deducted from the refund. Please note that shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.