Your delivery charge will vary depending on the size, weight and location of the product/s you choose to purchase as well as your delivery location. Normally the larger and/or heavier the item, the more expensive delivery will be.
Please note: As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products will not be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
We recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work, or other address to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
You may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges within the checkout (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
Post Office (P.O.) Boxes
All orders are sent via a courier services, as such we are unable to deliver goods to a post office box address.
Unfortunately we can only deliver within Australia at present; we are currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for Order Delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please check all details at checkout as your order will only be processed upon receipt of full payment.
- In the event your order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via telephone before dispatching your orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within 10 working days please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal - link - http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/order/track-and-trace.aspx, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form - link - http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/contact-us/ We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.