1. How do I contact you if I have a question?
If you have any questions regarding items we sell on eBay, you must send these via eBay's message system, through 'Contact Seller'. This is eBay's own policy. For questions regarding your order, go to the ‘My eBay’ menu item and find your purchase order. Then under the ‘More Actions’ drop-down menu for an item you’ve ordered, you will find the option ‘Contact Seller’.
2. How do I Save on Shipping with Combined Postage?
You must follow these steps if you would like to save on shipping by combining orders:
- Add all the items you would like to order to your eBay cart.
- When you have finished shopping, go to your eBay cart and check over your order. Your combined shipping discount will be shown at the bottom of the checkout.
- After you have reviewed your order, please 'proceed to checkout'.
- 'Confirm and pay' for your order.
3. I messed up and didn't use my eBay cart and purchased items individually, what can I do?
If you order and pay for your items without using eBay's shopping cart, we will not be able to change this and you will be paying eBay's quoted postage. If you have mistakenly not used the eBay cart feature to combine your order and would like a refund on overpaid postage, we can provide this though the following fees will apply to recover costs. These refunds take a fair amount of time and resources to process through eBay, PayPal and our adjustments required to our internal accounting system, so we have to charge a $25.00 administration fee to cover this, plus 10% of the original postage cost to cover eBay and PayPal fees.
4. How soon will you ship my item out?
We aim to ship orders out within 3 business days of receiving your payment.
5. I have an issue with my order, what should I do?
If you have an issue with an order, please remember we are here to help. Do not leave feedback or open a case before giving us a fair opportunity to resolve the matter. Most often we have found that there is a simple solution to most queries. Please also be courteous and respectful at all times, as our staff have been told terminate correspondence with customers who are rude or abusive. This is in line with eBay’s policy on the use of threats, profanity or hate speech.
6. I’m having trouble using eBay, can you help me?
The best people to contact regarding how to use or set-up eBay is eBay itself. They have a large team of support staff with a heap of experience ready to answer your queries… chances are they would have come across your question and have an answer for you ready to go. Our team at Trojan cannot answer questions related to eBay technical matters, but are more than happy to answer questions about the products we sell.