Unfortunately there are times when an item may need to be returned to us, either due to an item damaged in transit or an incorrect item has been received or ordered.
Always contact us with any issues prior to returning an item as we will work hard towards resolving any issues as quickly as possible.
In all cases we will need a copy of the receipt supplied with your item and also your contact details provided for quick action on return to us. Item must be returned to us before replacement will be sent. Please use original packaging/boxes to prevent damage of item being returned. Do not use satchels or padded bags for returns as these may result in damage to the part.
In some cases an item/s is provided with free post, however as we are charged for posting the item/s your refund will be less the postage costs incurred.
The following issues sometimes occur -
1. Damage received during transit – please contact us immediately.
2. Incorrect item received – please contact us to resolve the problem and for a speedy resolution. We will pay for the item to be returned providing it is in original condition/packaging.
3. Incorrect item ordered – we are happy to accept items returned in original condition/packaging, for exchange or refund, with postage costs to be paid by the buyer. Please contact us so we can help further.
4. Item not required – we provide a 30 day return policy if the item you purchased is not required. Item must be in original condition/packaging and all postage costs to be paid by the buyer. A refund is only provided on the part. Please contact us to notify of the item being returned.
5. Manufacturing fault during warranty - we will replace the item under the manufacturer’s warranty conditions with proof of purchase. Buyer to pay all postage costs associated with return and sending the replacement item during warranty period. Please contact us to notify of claim.
6. Product faulty at fitting – we will replace the item and pay for it to be returned. Proof of purchase must be provided. Please contact us immediately to resolve quickly.