- Jewelry findings & repair (54)
- Gift Ideas (1)
- NEW-ly listed items (11)
- Dollhouse/craft miniatures (41)
- Angels (6)
- Apples, fruit, acorn (13)
- Balls, Ball knobs, Blocks (3)
- Beads (all) (17)
- Beads (Glass) (2)
- Birdhouses (21)
- Buttons (18)
- Button plugs/spindles, etc (14)
- Candle cups / Candlesticks (2)
- Discs, Squares, Geometrics (3)
- Doll parts & supplies (3)
- Eggs (5)
- Flat shape cutouts (111)
- Flowerpot, buckets & pails (9)
- Halloween (9)
- Hardware (6)
- Hats, raffia, grapevine (1)
- Hearts (21)
- Misc turnings (2)
- Muslin animals (4)
- Snowmen, Trees & Christmas (39)
- SPLIT items (11)
- Spools (2)
- Stars (3)
- Wheels/Axles (5)
- 2nds , bird toy parts (2)
- Other (6)
(international buyers--see bottom of page)
Please note, this page pertains only to our unassembled craft items, other items (particularly computer items + pins) have the shipping policy stated in the listing.
The short version:We try to accurately list the weight IN EACH LISTING as well as the shipping calculator. But because our items range from under 1/4 oz to over 5lbs each and you can buy several lots of each, as well as different packaging requirements, quite often the shipping calculator, as well as the eBay checkout will OVERSTATE the shipping charge.
We don't want to make money or lose money on freight. We only charge what the postage is to ship.
The longer version
We buy & make items, then sell them. That's where our profit is.
1) If you pick up items, there is no shipping charge (because we don't have to ship it!)
2) The further the items are shipped, the more it will cost in shipping. There are no 'surcharges' for AK, HI, PR. That's senseless as no surcharges are charged to us when we ship.
3) The price of the item has absolutely nothing to do with the shipping. UPS & the post office charge by weight and distance.
4) We absolutely will not charge less for shipping than what it costs to ship. That is a loss, and not a good way to stay in business.
5) With very few exceptions, we DO NOT have free shipping. ANYBODY (including us) who offers it is including the shipping into their price.
6) Quite simply, if you purchase a single item, the shipping listed in the eBay calculators is pretty close to correct.
If you purchase multiple lots, multiple items, or are shipping heavy items to greater distances, we ask that you use one of eBay's links on any invoice or item page. Just find a way to contact us through eBay so we can weigh the items, and send you an invoice with shipping options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you combine shipments?
YES, within a reasonable time frame. Officially on file it's 7 days. Realistically, for eBayer's we've done business with before, we've held items up to 3 weeks.
We realize you can't be at the computer all the time, or maybe you need to check a size or price elsewhere. And because, for many items, this is the last of the inventory and you want to lock the price in, go ahead and buy it, let us know you're still looking, and then request an invoice when you're done.
We have no problem with purchases over several days. The more you buy and we can ship together, the cheaper the per piece shipping will be for you and the more likely you'll be to come back. So go ahead, browse some more.
How much will it cost to ship??....
As stated above EVERY eBay item has it's approximate shipping weight + packaging weight figured in to the eBay shipping calculator. Just click the 'Calculate shipping charges' link near the top of the listing to get an estimate for any number of lots. Again, this is an approximation, but guarantee that you'll NEVER pay more than it says, quite often less, especially for multiple lots.
Can you hold my item, and ship later?
Going on vacation? Need it shipped in 2 weeks instead of tomorrow?
No problem. Once you've paid for items, we're happy to hold them as long as you need and ship them when you're ready. We only ask that you message us through eBay that you would like to have your items held (please do so BEFORE paying, so we don't accidentally ship them to quickly) and then message us AGAIN through eBay on the date you would like them shipped.
Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately, we've had to discontinue international shipments from the eBay site.
This has been due to the fact the most buyers do not realize the postage costs & transit timeframes of international shipping.
We will ship internationally, but you'll have to e-mail us with the item#s and quantities so that we may send an invoice from PayPal, where you, the buyer, are still afforded buyer protection through PayPal.
HOWEVER, there are 2 conditions:
1) We will only ship to CONFIRMED international addresses, NO EXCEPTIONS.
2) We will only ship via priority mail, as it is the only insurable, trackable shipping mode.
Before you even ask about international shipping charges, the first 16oz (anything from 0 to 16 ounces) will cost:
To Canada- $19.00USD
To Most other countries- $26.60USD
We appreciate your patience and thank you for taking the time to read this. If there's any part of this that is unclear, please feel free to message us and we'll clear it up.
Jim & Mary Alice