Returns & Exchanges
Items purchased from the Anaconda eBay Store may be returned to your nearest Anaconda store for an exchange or refund in line with our Return Policy, as long as a proof of purchase is present. This can be your tax invoice that was sent to you by Anaconda, PayPal or Credit Card statements.
Our in-store team will assess the items and determine whether a refund or exchange may be offered.
Any refund will be provided via the same method of payment as the original purchase. If you paid for your online order through PayPal, you are required to present the card associated with your PayPal account in store, if you don't have a proof of purchase we'll offer you an exchange coupon to the value of the current price of that product.
Returns via Post
If you cannot get to an Anaconda store to return an item please contact Anaconda Customer Care.
- Email a ‘Returns Form’ and ‘eParcel’ label.
- Put the ‘Returns Form’ with the items that you are returning into a suitable parcel
- Stick the ‘eParcel’ label to the front of the parcel
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office. They’ll then scan the barcode and provide you with a return confirmation from Australia Post so that you’ll be able to track your return.
A refund will then occur once the returned parcel has been received.
We reserve the right to charge you for any postage costs incurred for returns, should a refund or exchange be declined or if you’ve changed your mind. If you've requested an exchange of a product we’ll do our best to fulfil your request, however please note that this is subject to stock availability.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced, if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have purchased an item from Anaconda and it is not of acceptable quality or does not match the description, you can return it to us. Upon assessment, Anaconda will offer a full refund, repair or replacement on most items. You must provide us with your order tax invoice or proof of purchase via PayPal or credit card statement. Any refund will be provided via the same method of payment as the original purchase.
If you don't have proof of purchase you may still be able to return your Anaconda purchase under certain conditions. After our team has assessed the condition and age of the returned goods you may qualify for a repair, exchange or gift card in lieu of cash refund.
Products for return must not have been used or damaged in any way and must be in the original packaging. Manuals, packaging and accessories must accompany all Electrical and Electronic products.
Anaconda is not obliged to accept product returns where you have changed your mind. However, if we decide, at our discretion to accept a change-of-mind return we will:
- Only accept goods that have been returned within 28 days of purchase
- Require proof of purchase, in the form of an Anaconda receipt, online tax invoice or proof of purchase via credit card or bank statement
- Only accept products that are in a saleable condition (original packaging, labels, instruction manuals included)
- Only accept a product return for products currently on range at Anaconda