1. Please pay for your item as soon as possible
2. Payments via bank deposit can take up to 2 working days to clear, your item will be sent the same day this happens. Our default account is with Citibank, but we can also accept payments into Commonwealth Bank and ING Direct. Contact us for further details if required.
3. eBay will email you a payment reminder if your purchase is still unpaid after 2 days
4. If payment has not been received after 6 days an unpaid dispute will be opened, unless you contact us to cancel the sale or explain the payment delay.
1. All items labelled as "Free Delivery" are shipped via standard postage methods available from Australia Post for customers within Australia, however international customers may receive their items from Australia or from another country in Asia, USA, or Europe. This depends on stock availability, delivery speed and postage costs.
2. Australian customers can pay an additional postage fee for express post, check the postage details in the eBay listing
3. All items are shipped on the same day or next working day after receiving cleared payment.
4. Average shipping times within Australia vary depending on your location, but normally between 1-6 working days. Please check the Australia Post website for more information if required. For the fastest shipping method, use Express Post.
5. Average shipping to overseas locations via Regular Air Mail averages between 10-20 working days. For some locations it can take longer, this depends greatly on the speed of your country's customs and security clearance services. Regular Air Mail parcels cannot be tracked. Other alternative postage options may be available, please contact us.
6. For customers within Australia, if you require postage insurance and/or a tracking number, use Express Post (available in Australia only)
7. We cannot facilitate any pickup request, sorry.