We hope that you love everything you buy from BIG W, but we know that sometimes things don’t work out. Below you will find everything you need to know about how to return or exchange an item.
BIG W Products
Returning a Product Purchased Online on the BIG W eBay Store
BIG W offers returns for Big W Products within 30 days of receipt of shipment, and provided the item is:
- is in saleable condition
- is unworn or unused with all original packaging and tags attached
- it is not faulty or subject to manufacturer’s warranties
- is not a personalised product
Most items purchased will come with a manufacturer’s warranty, as indicated in the documentation provided with the relevant goods. Should you wish to make any claim under a manufacturer’s warranty, it is strongly recommended that you do so directly to the relevant manufacturer. However, our friendly customer service team can also assist you with this nature of enquiry.
Returning unwanted items or change of mind the return shipping will be at your cost. However, if you receive an item that is different to what was described, or is clearly damaged or defective, please report this to our friendly Customer Service Representatives via eBay messaging.
To return any that you have purchased from us through eBay, please follow the return process below.
- Please affix the return label (enclosed with your order) on the return package and pop this in the post. Please note that returns must be processed through our Online Fulfilment Centre & can not be returned to a BIG W store.
- For damaged or faulty items, please contact us via eBay messaging so we can advise on the best way to return your order.
- Items returned by post are your responsibility until they reach our Online Fulfilment Centre, so please make sure that they are securely packaged. The items must be in original condition with all labels and swing tags still attached.
- Items will be assessed and refunds (in the original payment method) will be processed within 15-20 working days of receipt.
Electronic Goods (such as Tablets, Mobile Phones, Computers)
- Electronic items such as laptops, tablets or mobile phones purchased from bigw.com.au that are "dead on arrival," or arrived in damaged condition must be returned within 10 days. Please contact our friendly Customer Service Representatives on 1300 244 999 and they will provide instructions for returning such items.
- Upon receipt, BIG W or its suppliers will inspect and test "dead on arrival" returns to verify fault before issuing a refund.
- Any electronic items such as laptops or tablets, mobile phones that are damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in no refund given.