Returns and Exchanges
30 Day Refund or Exchange policy
We want to ensure that you are completely happy with your purchase. We understand that sometimes it’s difficult to choose the right product online so we allow a refund or exchange for goods returned within 30 days of purchase provided the goods (including all tags, labels and packaging) are unused, unworn and in original, undamaged condition, you have proof of purchase and have complied with the conditions of sale. Please note that this applies strictly to full-priced items only and does not include marked down items or items included in promotions.
How to return an item
Prior to returning an item, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1800 090 402 (between 7am-7pm weekdays) and our customer service staff will provide a Return Authorisation Number (also known as an RA Number). Once you receive an RA Number, please post the item with the RA Number written on the front of the parcel and PROOF OF PURCHASE enclosed, to:
DC Shoes Online Sales
PO Box 234
Please ensure the items are packed either in a satchel or a box and that nothing is attached to the original packaging.
Items sent by mail for exchange or refund can take up to 2 weeks (excluding Australia Post delivery times). That time includes time for the goods to be processed and then shipped back to you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all refunds or exchanges.
- The 30 Day Refund or Exchange policy applies to full-priced items only and does not include discounted items or items included in promotions.
- Product exchanges are subject to availability.
- Returned goods, other than faulty items, must be returned in a resalable condition (unworn, unwashed, with the tags still attached) and in the original unmarked packaging.
- We recommend that you use registered mail for all refund and exchanges claims, as we cannot be responsible for items should they be lost in transit.
- Specific warranty terms may apply to technical products.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded in the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you wish to return a faulty item for a refund, repair or replacement, please follow the steps of a normal return as set out above.
- Faulty items may be returned outside of the regular returns time frames.
- We will refund the reasonable postage costs of a return if the returned product is deemed faulty. In this situation, where we send you replacement product, we will do so at our cost.
The Refund and Exchange policy on this page is applicable to eBay sales only.