Skip to main content
linkindustries2015
linkindustries2015

linkindustries2015

Link pumps was founded by John Link in 1959. At the time the pricipal activity of the business was weed control and crop spraying. As the b...read more

linkindustries2015

Link pumps was founded by John Link in 1959. At the time the pricipal activity of the business was weed control and crop spraying. As the business grew John developed a strong interest in pumps. This interest took the business into pump sales and ultimately into pump hire. The business operated out of a premises in Clarendon Street, South Melbourne for many years. The business continued to grow and the jobs got bigger and more complicated. Larger premises were found in Chambers Road in Altona, and facilities were expanded to cope with the increase in quantity and size of the equipment. In 1994 the business was moved to its present site where the facilities are being constantly upgraded.

Comments?
Cal Link