RETURN AND EXCHANGE PROCEDURE
To obtain an exchange or return online, the items must be returned with a completed Exchange and Return Form, situated on the reverse side of the invoice.
To ensure the preferred item for exchange is help which the returning order is in transit, we recommend emailing email@example.com in advance with the below information:
Customer Order Number (located on your invoice)
Desired Item for Exchange (Item name, Size, Colour)
Please return your items to:
Lorna Jane Online Return Orders
PO BOX 1105
Eagle Farm QLD 4009
PLEASE NOTE: Lorna Jane will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery.
Customers will be responsible for the return shipping and handling charges.
You will need to send the original or a copy of your invoice with your order In the event that your product is lost in transit, Lorna Jane will not be held liable and therefore recommends that you send all returns via Registered Post.
We ask that you allow 7 business days from the day you return our package for your account to be credited.
Refunds, credits or exchanges will not be provided for change of mind for any personal care merchandise (such as lip balms, body scrub, intimate clothing, underwear, swimwear or jewellery etc.) unless the products are faulty.
Lorna Jane may from time to time make Gift Cards available on the website.
Gift Cards when issued may be used both online via the Lorna Jane Website in the country of issue or within any of the Lorna Jane company owned retails stores within the country of purchase. Lorna Jane gift cards are not valid for redemption on eBay.
Gift Cards are treated by Lorna Jane as a financial instrument for payment for goods and services and operate on a deposit/withdrawal system as per industry standard practices. This means that Lorna Jane Gift Cards are provided as a free service to customers and do not constitute a purchase of goods and do not contribute toward the calculation of shipping costs or discounts.
Lorna Jane Gift Cards are not considered as goods or services with a retail price and therefore:
-They do not include GST;
Terms & Conditions of the Lorna Jane Gift Card provided by Lorna Jane Pty Ltd. These Terms & Conditions are intended to protect you and Lorna Jane Pty Ltd; and are applicable to the Purchaser and Receiver from the time of purchase until time of expiry. We are unable to extend beyond the expiry date. If you do not understand the below Terms & Conditions, or if you have any questions, please call our friendly Lorna Jane Customer Service Team on 13 89 90.
Lorna Jane Gift Cards are available for purchase and redemption in any Australian based Lorna Jane owned retail store or from the Lorna Jane website. Lorna Jane reserves the right to retract Gift Cards from sale at any point in time. Lorna Jane Gift Cards are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase, which is noted on the card.
Gift Card purchase amounts are pre-defined and as the customer you are entitled to choose the amount you wish to spend. Amounts deposited on to a Lorna Jane gift card are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and can only be redeemed in Australian Dollars (AUD). Any amount above $500 AUD is subject to identify verification.
Lorna Jane cannot accept cancellations on Gift Cards once payment has been processed. Gift Cards are not refundable (in part or in full or amount paid) or redeemable for cash.
30 DAY RETURN PROMOTION
30 day returns. Money back, buyer pays return postage on selected styles only. For the duration of the campaign (16 Nov 24 Dec) we accept all remorse returns that are initiated by the customer. Remorse reasons are outlined as follows:
oThe item doesnt fit
oChanged my mind
oFound a better price
oJust didnt like it
oOrdered by mistake
We will honour the claim period of 30 days from the receipt of the purchase.
LORNA JANE EBAY RETURNS
If you have purchased from our Lorna Jane store on eBay, please check to see if your item is eligible for return. Return details are listed under the payment section on the product pages of our eBay Store. If an item is marked as "No Returns Accepted", the item cannot be returned for a refund, exchange or gift card (unless an item is deemed to contain a fault). If you are unsure, please don't hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Save $30 When You Spend $100 - Terms & Conditions
- By using or attempting to use the redemption code you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This offer commences at 10.00 (AEDT) on 21 March 2017 and ends at 23.59 (AEDT) on 27 March 2017 (Offer Period).
- The offer entitles you to $30 off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) at Participating Stores when you spend $100 or more in one transaction on www.ebay.com.au during the Offer Period, for up to three transactions.
- Participating Stores means:
- A minimum spend of $100 applies, based on item cost only (not including postage costs).
- To redeem this offer, enter the redemption code CHIC into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
- The redemption code is valid for up to three (3) transactions per person. Multiple items can be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
- The $30 discount is on item cost only, and does not apply to postage costs.
- The redemption code requires payment with an Australian PayPal account in order to take effect.
- Your eBay.com.au and Australian PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address.
- eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount in circumstances where it believes a sale or purchase of any item as part of this sale has not been made in good faith. This includes any collusive conduct by buyers or sellers or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair or untoward.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other eBay offer, coupon or voucher. Only one redemption code can be used per transaction.
- In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using the redemption code, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- The offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account.
- Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock.
- To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to use the redemption code or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the redemption code.
- All monetary amounts specified in these terms and conditions are in Australian dollars (AUD) unless expressly stated otherwise.
- eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
- The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.