Shipping Information and FAQ
Also our domestic postage option is currently ‘Australia Post Express Post Parcel Plus Signature'.
One other change for all our listings is Handling Time. We are currently offering ‘1 business day’ can you please change to ‘same business day’.
Get It Fast
All our listing with default listings via Australia Post(as confirm above), can you please change the listing to ‘Get It Fast”.
Can you please updated the luvyourphone static shipping tab to the following information. Please make sure you change the font to the current live font set up.
luvyourphone.com.au uses a number of different courier services including Australia Post, TNT and DHL depending on the service they supply to meet our customer promise (listed below).
luvyourphone.com.au has a customer promise which we take very seriously - All orders placed before 2pm are GUARANTEED to be shipped same day for a next day delivery (if you are in the Australia Post Express zone and an Express option is available).
How do I track my delivery?
All orders dispatched will have a tracking number. This tracking number will be emailed to you, and can be used in the relevant courier's website to see how you delivery has progressed.
- To track items sent with Australia Post go to: www.auspost.com.au or call 137678
- To track items sent with TNT go to: http://www.tnt.com/webtracker/tracker.do?navigation=1&respLang=en&r…
- To track items sent with Couriers Please go to: www.couriersplease.com.au or call 1300 753 273
I want to pickup my order, or send a courier on my behalf. Can I do this?
No, you are not able to collect, or arrange to collect goods from luvyourphone.com.au due to privacy and security issues.
I missed the courier. What happens next?
If the delivery address was not attended when the courier attempted delivery, then the item will go:
- to the nearest post office to await collection, if sent via Australia Post
If you are unable to make contact with the courier company in time for redelivery, your item will be sent to the local depot or post office (depending on service used).
If an item awaits collection for too long, the courier will return goods to us. Please note re-deliveries are at the expense of the purchaser.
Please ensure that your address is correct at time of check out and it would be preferred if you could use a business address.
How long does it take to deliver to me?
Depending on where you live and what delivery option has been chosen (or is available) delivery can take between 1 - 5 days.
Please note all orders placed before 2pm are GUARANTEED to be shipped same day for a next day delivery (if you are in the Australia Post Express zone and an Express option is available). So if you are in the Australia Post Express zone you'll get your phone overnight!
What happens if I do not receive my order in the estimated delivery time?
You should first check your tracking with the courier company.
Odds are the courier company has either had trouble finding your address, or have attempted delivery but have found the address unattended. Contact with the courier for tracking solves most delivery questions you may have.
If the courier company has any troubles, can't help, or if the delivery has been returned to us, please contact email@example.com
Do you ship internationally?
We offer delivery to most international destinations in Asia/Pacific, Europe, North America and the Middle East
Please note that customs duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer so be aware of your responsibilities before you purchase
Customs Charges for International Orders
- All items are shipped from Sydney Australia, so the information listed here only relates to customers outside of Australia
- We offer delivery to most international destinations in Asia/Pacific, Europe, North America and the Middle East
- Please note that customs duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer so be aware of your responsibilities before you purchase
- We recommend you visit the website of your country's taxation authority for further information
- We will not refund or reimburse buyers for customs duties or taxes under any circumstances inclusive of delivery refusal/item sent back to us.
- If an item is refused delivery and returned to us we will not refund any shipping costs or duties/taxes incurred by either the buyer or luvyourphone.com.au
- Customs duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer so be aware of your responsibilities before you purchase
- Please visit the website of your country's taxation authority for further information
We do not offer refunds for change of mind so please choose carefully. Please refer to our FAQ page for warranty information.