Your Ugly Fish sunglasses are protected by a limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Piranha Eyewear will warrant any sunglasses that have any unforced damages, cracks or breaks, or fail in any way that is not a result of misuse or force. The warranty does not cover intentional breakage or deformity to frames, and or normal wear and tear. It also does not cover scratched lenzes, frames or indentations on frames as a result of being dropped or squashed. Piranha Eyewear has the sole discretion to determine manufacturer's defects.
Warranty Claim Process
1) All warranty claims must be forwarded directly to Piranha Eyewear and NOT the place of purchase. Warranty claims are not covered or serviced through stores where purchases were made.
2) This warranty is valid ONLY with proof of purchase from an Authorised Ugly Fish Eyewear dealer.
3) Print and complete the Ugly Fish Warranty Claims Form so we can process your claim.
4) Send your glasses to our Warranty Processing Department. When sending your sunglasses, please pack your product in suitable packaging to make sure no further damages occurs during shipment. It is essential that you use a traceable source of shipment (i.e. Registered Post or Courier) as Piranha Eyewear will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged products during shipment.
5) If you have any enquiries regarding your sunglasses please call 1300 369 574 or email us at email@example.com
Please note: If a warranty claim is accepted, the product will either be repaired or replaced with an identical model or an equivalent design selected by Piranha Eyewear. Due to styles and colours of sunglasses continually changing, Piranha Eyewear may substitute your product with a different colour or style as closely matched to your original purchase where possible.