Conatct us. We won't leave you hanging.
At Virgin Wines, we're just as passionate about taking care of our customers as we are about choosing great wines. Whether you're shopping online, by phone or by mail, you can count on our customer service team to be genuinely helpful.
Want Virgin Wines help and advice? Find it here:
- Call us, 1300 712 870. Receive one-on-one assistance, from a human (no machines, we promise!).
Hours: Monday through Friday: 8am to 8pm (AEST), Saturday: 9am to 6pm (AEST). Closed Sundays. Open holidays (not including NSW) except Christmas Day & New Years Day.
- Email us. Anytime - email@example.com. We'll respond within 24 hours.
- Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, ACT and Newcastle to Wollongong is $9.99 per case.
- Delivery is $12.99 per case to country NSW and country Victoria.
- Deliveries to Queensland, SA country, Perth, WA country, Tasmania and the Northern Territory cost $14.99 per case.
Anytime - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping with us!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Can you ship wine to my state?
A. We currently deliver to all States and Territories of Australia.
- Q. What if I can't be home during normal business hours to receive my wine shipment?
A. The signature of an adult 18 or older is required by law to receive a wine shipment. If you'd like, you can have your wines shipped to your workplace (just remember: you or someone over 18 will still need sign for them). To change your shipping address, e-mail us or call us.
- Q. What if I'm not at home when Australia Post delivers my wine?
A. If you are not at home when Australia Post call, and do not give specific delivery instructions Australia Post will leave a card indicating that they were unable to deliver your wine. Your case/cases will be returned to your nearest Post Office for your collection. A reminder card will be sent to you after five days. Cases not collected within 14 days of the initial attempted delivery will be returned to us and a Virgin Wine Customer Service representative will contact you to arrange further delivery.
- Q. Can my order be delivered on a particular day or time?
A. Unfortunately we're not able to offer this service. (Believe us, we would if we could.)
- Q. Can I ship wine as a gift?
A. Sure. Just make sure that the recipient is over 18. Enter the recipient's address as the delivery address when you place your order. Indicate that the order is a gift during checkout - you'll have the option to include a short gift message and make sure prices aren't displayed on the receipt. As always, someone over 18 will need to sign for the wine when it arrives.
- Q. Why didn't all of my bottles arrive with my order?
A. We aim to pack all orders as efficiently as possible to ensure that your wines reach you as quickly as possible. On occasion, your cases may be packed separately. All cases should arrive within the normal delivery time, but if you have any concerns, email us or call us.
- Q. I received different wines from those I ordered. Is this correct?
A. Because we specialise in boutique wines (big-flavoured wines made in tiny quantities, typically by small estates), we take the chance that we'll run out of the wines we write to you about. Occasionally, we do. Luckily, this can be a great opportunity to explore something new. If we do run out, we'll choose another handcrafted wine of equal or greater value. It'll be as close as possible in style to the original wine offered, and we'll make sure it comes from an equally passionate winemaker. Chances are you'll simply discover a new favourite (or at least customers frequently tell us that's the case). Remember, with our 100% money back guarantee, there's no risk. If you're ever not impressed with a wine, just let us know.
- Q. What type of payment do you accept?
A. Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Q. How much do I pay for delivery?
A. Delivery to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, ACT and Newcastle to Wollongong is $9.99 per case. Delivery is $12.99 per case to country NSW and country Victoria. Deliveries to Queensland, SA country, Perth, WA country, Tasmania and the Northern Territory cost $14.99 per case.
The Virgin Wines Promise
If you're not 100% satisfied with this wine, you can get your money back.
- Orders will not be accepted (nor will wine be delivered to) anyone under the age of 18 years.
- Most orders are fulfilled within a week but please allow up to 14 days.
- If a wine becomes unavailable, a similar wine of greater value may be supplied.
- For full terms and conditions go here
Virgin Wines License No. 51400724
90 Chalk Hill Rd. McLaren Vale SA 5171